Enhance Growing Conditions to Maximize Production
Highly concentrated, multi-strain Bacillus blend.
- Bacterial production of metabolites provides healthy leaf structure and promotion of root growth and plant vigor.
- Repopulation of leaf microflora with targeted microorganisms.
- Improved nutritional uptake efficiency by breakdown of fertilizers into plant available components.
Concentrated, multi-strain Trichoderma/Bacillus blend.
- Production of organic acids and natural growth hormones to promote growth of root systems.
- Improved resistance to environmental stresses like salinity and drought by improving absorption.
- Improved soil structure, standardizing soil microflora and helping build stable crumb structure preserving moisture and fertility.
- Reduces transplant shock.
A blend of Humic and Fulvic acids, combined with microorganisms.
- Improves the plants ability to increase nutrient uptake.
- Improved soil health by introducing bacteria and fungi into the soil matrix.
- Reduces transplant shock.
- Production of microbial metabolites that promote root growth and plant vigor.
A blend of Seaweed Extract, Humic and Fulvic acids.
- Enhances plant natural defenses and relieves stresses caused by salinity, temperature and drought.
- Improve plant vigor and accelerate growth. Develops better roots.
- Increase bloom set and size of flowers and fruit.
- Excellent chelating agent. Improves mineral uptake.
- Rich in naturally occurring complexes such as alginic acids and mannitol among others.
Selectively chosen Bacillus strains formulated as a water soluble powder.
- Improves nutrient retention, soil quality and soil health.
- Accelerates breakdown and solubilization of fertilizers into plant-available components.
- Production of metabolites that promote root growth and plant vigor.
- Repopulation of natural soil microflora.
Soil amendment containing endomycorrhizal fungi, humic acid combined with selectively chosen microbial strains.
- Forms a symbiotic relationship with the plant.
- Fungal hyphae have access to water and nutrients outside the plant root zone and deliver them to the plants vascular network.
- Supports faster plant establishment and increases root mass.
- Symbiosis between fungi and plant improves tolerance to stress and provides greater resistance to drought.
Selectively chosen Paenibacillus polymxya strain in water soluble form.
- Fixates nitrogen from the atmosphere, increasing plant available nitrogen in the soil
- Can improve the efficiency of traditional fertilizers and reduce requirements
REVI Biosupplements are formulated as a water soluble powder, for incorporation into drench, chemigation, foliar spray or injection programs.
Explore Our Range
Give Your Crops Every Advantage
Schedule your free consultation with one of our experts to choose the perfect biosupplement solution for your needs and find a distributor..